week off

Hi everyone!!


Today i'm going to tell you 5 things i do the last week off

Watching serie: 

I really enjoy watch movies/series and every time I can I watch something. This time I saw the new series

on Netflix called “One piece: live action” . I like it so much and I love every character, especially Zoro.


Visit to my best friend

We don’t see each other often for college so when we have time we do something together. Last friday we

did a pijamada and we just put on the day about our lives and we made skin care with a mask and

drank tequila.

 

Take a rest

I take my time to be at home and be lazy and don't do anything special. And sleep the most i can.


Fiestas patrias

Obviously I do something on the 18th of September. The whole family goes to the house of an uncle and

celebrates this fiestas, we eat a lot, dance cueca, drink terremoto, etc. My grandmother do some games

for us and it was fun, like “la mesa pide” and those kind of games.


Theater

I went to see a ballet show for the first time, it was in the teatro municipal santiago. I go with my mom,

dad andmy sister. We saw “Swan lake”. It was so beautiful and I enjoyed it a lot, the dancers have pretty dresses. 




Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares