language

hi!

Today I have to talk about how I started learning English. I started learning English, because I watched a lot of content in this language, like music, when I was younger I watched videos on YouTube in English, and that was the reason I learned a lot of English. The other thing is that I started following a band (One Direction), so when I saw the interviews I wanted to know what they said. So I learned English since I was little, I don't speak much but I understand everything, not all the words either, I get a little confused because sometimes I feel that some words sound the same.

Now I watch all movies and series with the original soundtrack (I generally watch content from English countries), so I always learn English and I also continue watching with subtitles.

If I'm honest, I never think I learned English at school, I don't like the way they teach, so everything I know about English is for me. Now I like English classes more because I feel like I understand.

I think English is a universal language that is what i like more about this languages and also it's very useful, like when I travel and that kind of thing.


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares