Concerts

 hii!

Today I'm going to talk about concerts I've been to. My first concert was in 2022, the singer Louis Tomlinson, he is from the “One direction” band. I remember I really loved that concert, and I remember the show started with the song “we made it”.

My second concert was Harry Styles (my favorite singer(and also him is from one direction too)) it was in 2022 too,  this is definitely my favorite show, it was amazing day i remember that day was thursday and the show start at 9pm, and i go alone it was a little bit scary in first moment but when the show start i enjoyed a lot. 

Harry sang songs from his 3 albums. I was a little bit sad cas’ he doesn't sing my favorite song, is called “little freak” but is fine. I love the show anyway because I have liked the Harry songs from so much time so it was very exciting for me. <3

I don’t have photos from that day because my phone was stolen and I lost everything about this special days. :(



bye 🦕

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares