family member

 Hi!

Today I'm going to talk about a family member. I wanna talk about my sister, her name is Paula (is my only sister). She is smaller than me, we are 3 years apart. When we are little we are not too friendly with each other, we fight every time. But now we have a very nice relationship and we are like besties✩. Now she is 16 and her birthday is going to be on December 9th, is Sagittarius. She is kind and beautiful but sometimes it is very easy to get in a bad mood. Her favorite seasons are autumn and Halloween. She is a very good reader (the opposite of me JSKJSK). And she is very smart, she has very good calcifications. She has good taste in music and has a very cool style. Sometimes she is more of an older sister than me, she shares her clothes with me. 

I enjoy my time with her <3.


Comentarios

Entradas populares